“Rocky Road Cake Recipe” a chocolatey base, crunchy biscuits and nuts create an irresistible concoction!
In this holiday season, the rocky road makes a perfect sweet treat for our family members. The ingredients you need to make rocky road are pretty simple, and already we have the ingredients on hand. I use a combination of chocolate, biscuits, butter and nuts. If you’ve never made a rocky road, this simple fudge-like treat is going to become a regular in your kitchen. I’m sure kids will love this because it is loaded with chocolate and biscuits.
There are many versions of making a rocky road. To be honest, this is my own recipe. it is fully chocolaty!! you can make a simple modification to this recipe. if you can add some more varieties of nuts, raisins or cereal bits.
Add your family’s favourites to create a dessert square everyone will love.
How do you make a Rocky Road Cake?
it’s a simple way of making the tastiest fudgy-like bar. I use a non-stick pan to melt the chocolate and the butter. let it cool slightly. stir the remaining ingredients into the mixture and spread it into a foil pan. once cooled cut into bites. arrange them in mini cups. it’s a perfect treat for your home party! but the tray will be empty before you serve them !!
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 cups biscuits break them into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds roasted
- 1/4 cup chopped cashew nuts roasted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- melt together butter and chocolate over low heat until smooth.remove from the heat and let it to cool.
- add biscuits and nuts. gently mix them well.
- spread the mixture in prepared pan.
- refrigerate until firm.
- cut into small piece and serve it.