A layered No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake, this Mousse Cake starts with a Golden biscuit crust, a layer of white chocolate mousse and a fresh strawberry mousse on top. Garnished with sliced strawberries.
No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake– this fluffy mousse cake is made with fresh strawberries! A light and smooth cake that is perfect for special occasions.
This white chocolate strawberry mousse cake is a delicate and elegant summer dessert, refreshing and most of all flavorful. A crispy crust, a soft white chocolate mousse layer followed by a fruity mousse layer and topped with fresh strawberries which also bring a bit of texture and flavour. The creamy texture will melt in your mouth. Lovely dessert for a lovable person 😍.
No-Bake White Chocolate and Strawberry Mousse Cake
- 250 g digestive biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter melted
White Chocolate Mousse
- 200 g white chocolate
- 350 g whipping cream cold (divided)
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 300 g strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 200 g whipping cream cold
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- Fresh strawberries cut in thin slices
- Cut the strawberries in quarters. Place the strawberries and sugar in a small saucepan and place over medium heat just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and puree using a blender.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water and let it soak for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and then pour it over strawberry puree. Let it be cool down completely.
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and process until smooth. Melt the butter and pour over the crushed biscuits.
- Mix until well combined and press into the base of a cake tin. Place into the fridge to set.
White Chocolate Mousse:
- In a heatproof bowl add the chocolate and whipping cream. Place the bowl over a saucepan with simmering water, over low heat until all the chocolate is melted.
- Meanwhile, dissolve gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water and let it swell for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the gelatin over low heat just until the gelatin dissolves and pour it over the melted chocolate mixture. Let cool completely.
- Whip the remaining (200g) cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add melted chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mousse over the crust and refrigerate for about 20 - 30minutes to set.
- Whip the cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add the cooled strawberry mixture and condensed milk, mix until well combined.
- Pour over the set white chocolate mousse.
- Refrigerate for overnight to set before serving.
- Run a warm knife around the edges of the cake to remove the sides of the pan.
Leave a Reply