Homemade Dark Chocolate Coconut Blondies – with rich dark chocolate chips. These blondies have a hit of coconut and chocolate. Chewy coconut and dark chocolate combine in these irresistible blondies.
Super simple and easy recipe.
The texture is Ultra-rich, chewy, fudgy, and gooey.
You can cut them up into smaller pieces, especially if you’re serving a crowd because you only need a few bites to be satisfied. Enjoy every bite of it with chocolate and coconut flavours!!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Blondies
Homemade dark chocolate coconut blondie– with rich dark chocolate chips. These blondies have a hit of coconut and chocolate. Chewy coconut and dark chocolate combine in these irresistible blondies.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 and 3/4 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the flour and baking powder whisk and set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together. Once completely combined, whisk in the whole egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently whisk until combined. Fold in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the pan.
- Make sure the batter spread evenly, smooth with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until set in the centre but still soft. Do not overbake the bars.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Cut the bars into squares.
Cool completely before cutting them into bars if you will not be eating them immediately.
Leave a Reply