Homemade Dark Chocolate Coconut Blondies – with rich dark chocolate chips. These blondies have a hit of coconut and chocolate. Chewy coconut and dark chocolate combine in these irresistible blondies.
Super simple and easy recipe.
The texture is Ultra-rich, chewy, fudgy, and gooey.
You can cut them up into smaller pieces, especially if you’re serving a crowd because you only need a few bites to be satisfied. Enjoy every bite of it with chocolate and coconut flavours!!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Blondies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 and 3/4 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the flour and baking powder whisk and set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together. Once completely combined, whisk in the whole egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently whisk until combined. Fold in the coconut and chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the pan.
- Make sure the batter spread evenly, smooth with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until set in the centre but still soft. Do not overbake the bars.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Cut the bars into squares.