“Chicken Skewers with Chilli Mayo Dip” Tender pieces of marinated chicken cooked on a griddle for a smoky flavour. An easy homemade chicken skewers, with a tasty marinade. these skewers are very juicy and flavoursome, perfect every time.
how do you make chicken skewers?
chicken skewers are so simple to make, they are basically marinated with some spices and yoghurt and threaded onto skewers and cooked through.
It’s a delicious appetizer on your dinner table.kids will enjoy every bite of it!
CHICKEN SKEWERS WITH CHILLI MAYO DIP
- 500 grams boneless chicken cubes
- 1 onion cubed and layer separated
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp tandoori masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tbsp oil
chilli mayo dip
- 3 tbsp mayyonaise
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp dry chilli flakes
- take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except onion. rub all the chicken pieces with the marinade so it gets nicely coat of it.
- cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- soak the wooden skewers for 30 minutes prior to cooking
- thread a piece of chicken onto a skewer, followed by a slice of onion and a piece of chicken. repeat until you use up all the skewers and chicken.
- place the skewers on the griddle, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until cooked. turn 3-4 times during cooking and brush with reserved marinade half the way through cooking.
- sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves, then serve with a chilli mayo dip and french fries
chilli mayo dip
- mix all the ingredients.
Leave a Reply