“Brownie Bites”. My favourite Homemade Brownies – Moist, fudgy, chewy and absolutely loaded with chocolate!
perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy centre, chewy or gooey in all the right places, studded with melted chunks of chocolate.
These are not only super fudgy, easy to make brownies that are ready to eat about 15 minutes after pulling them out of the oven.
- 140 grams semisweet coarsely chopped
- 113 grams butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup 200 grams granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure coffee extract optional
- 3 large 150 grams eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup 95 grams all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon 1 gram salt
- 3/4 cup 125 grams semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Brownies: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Line the bottom and sides of an 8 inch (20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl, placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and stir (or whisk) in the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Next, whisk in the vanilla extract and coffee extract (if using). Then, whisk in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, stir in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the back of a spoon or offset spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Cut into small pieces, arrange them on mini cups.