A treat for the dessert lover! This creamy dessert is very easy to put together but is a great mouth pleaser. They can easily be made ahead of the time and give very attractive on the dessert table.
They are fun to do, as you may make them in any flavour or colour. For example, in blackcurrant jelly, you may submerge fresh grapes. With mango jelly, use fresh mangoes or mix and match. Variation possibilities are endless.
If you have small glasses, I recommend using those as they make the prettiest presentation. Create a magical moment with this lovely dessert.
I have made the bottom layer with lychee jelly to get the white layer. The second layer is the blackcurrant jelly. At last for the top layer, I have arranged grapes and poured jelly. I’m sure that your guest will love it. Just make them happy with this lovely dessert!
Yoghurt Jelly Glory
- 1 packet - blackcurrant jelly
- 1/2 packet - lychee jelly
- 200 ml - condensed milk
- 3 and 1/2cups - water
- 50 g - grapes
- 350 ml - plain yoghurt
- Dissolve 1/2 packet of lychee jelly in 1 and half cup of hot water. Boil for 3 minutes and let it to cool completely. Refrigerate until its done.
- Prepare the blackcurrant jelly with 2 cups of water. Before refrigerating, get 3/4 cup jelly mixture from that and keep a side. Let it to set the remaining jelly mixture in refrigerator.
- For the first layer - blend lychee flavoured jelly, 100 ml yoghurt and 50ml condensed milk. Pour the mixture into your pudding tray and let to set.
- For the second layer - blend blackcurrant flavoured jelly, 250ml yoghurt and 150ml condensed milk. Get your pudding tray from the refrigerator and pour the jelly mixture. Refrigerate until its done.
- Cut the grapes and arrange them on top of the pudding . Pour the remaining jelly and let it to set.