The taste of egg Manchurian is just awesome and will make anyone fall in love with it. Today we are ready to share an Indo Chinese food recipe. Yes, its a simple recipe but a tempting dish.
The Manchurian recipe is made just like the traditional dish, the only difference is the main ingredient used in it.
An egg is the incredible source of protein and is counted as one of the most nutritious food in the world. It’s such a versatile ingredient that you can make anything with it.
Egg Manchurian is a delicious recipe, the boiled egg is fried and sauteed in a tangy sauce. The added sauce at the end nicely coat with the fried egg and give a nice taste to the recipe. We can make them as a two version, one is dry Manchurian and another way of making is semi gravy.
You could serve it along with fried rice or noodles to get a perfect taste.
Give a try and enjoy the dish with your family!! ?
- 4 - boiled eggs
- 1 tsp - garlic chopped
- 1 tbls - spring onions
- 1 - onion cut into cubes
- 1 tsp - chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbls - soy sauce
- 2 tbls - tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp - suger
- 1 - Capsicum cubes
- 3 tbls - rice flour
- 1 tbls - cornflour
- 1/4 tsp - sesame seeds
- 2 tbls - tomato Ketchup
- 3 tbls - water
- 2 tbls - oil / butter
- 1/4 tsp - chilli powder
- Cut the boiled eggs into 4 pieces. In a bowl mix rice flour, cornflour, salt and a pinch of chilli powder. Pour little water mix it well to get a thick batter.
- Dip the egg into the batter and fry them hot oil. Fry till crispy. Keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and add chopped garlic, Onion and Capsicum. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chilli paste, tomato puree, chilli powder, sugar and soya sauce. Mix it well. Add salt to taste.
- Pour water and let it boil. Now its time to add the tomato Ketchup. Wait until it gets thick.
- Add the fried eggs and spring onions. toss it well.
- At last sprinkle some sesame seeds.